Featuring clear, easy to read numbers on a digital counter, Fowler’s digit counter micrometers are an economical, fast and easy-to-use addition to the machinist’s tool chest, the shop floor or in the QC area.
- Hammertone grey baked enamel frame with heat insulated frames
- Microfine graduations on satin chrome
- Ratchet thimble
- Anvil and spindle hardened and precision ground with microlap finish on carbide tipped measuring faces.
- Spindle thread is hardened, ground and lapped.
- Diameter of measuring faces is 2.56″
- Digital counter reads to .001″/0.1mm with .0001″/.01mm on vernier.
- Graduation: .0001″
- Accuracy: ± .00016″
- Quick, easy zero adjustment on sleeve
- Positive locking nut on spindle.
- Parallelism: .00005″ for 0-1″
- Flatness: .00003″
- Includes wrench and case